NewsThis really is the 2018 Wrangler “JL” • Red vs black keys: Real-world Hellcat performance • Windsor loses Transport

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

87 DODGE DAYTONA SHELBY Z FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale or swap' started by pSun, Mar 20, 2017.

1. pSun

pSun Member

87 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z,

while i hate to get rid of her, i am considering letting her go. i have to many autos and not enough driveway.

black completely original vehicle bar one component, i replaced the right drive shaft with a single piece vs the balanced for my convienence.

this remains the fastest 100 percent stock car i have ever driven (excluding supercars, of course) also the best handling stock vehicle i have ever driven.

feel free to contact me about this incredible handling auto.

2. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave Staff Member Supporter

Location? Stick? A/C working? Miles?

3. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES" Level 2 Supporter

4. pSun

pSun Member

it is a 5 speed t2, all stock except for the unequal length passenger side half shaft.

the air conditioning still works but is not an ice chest.

i am still in the pacific northwest near seattle.

i have a couple pics i can dig up. it has original black paint and decals. the hood is typical, the leading edge of the roof is in primer. there are a couple issues that never effected my fun driving it.

the interior is very good, grey with original velure type clothe seats.

167,000 original miles. i am the second owner, the 1st owner was an engineer for the navy, i am a hydro electro mechanic.

5. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave Staff Member Supporter

Nice setup. Too far away from me but the five speed Turbo II is the way to go.

6. Christopher

Christopher Socially Unacceptable Level III Supporter

I might be interested pending pics and price, but I will be honest, an 86 T-top is where my heart is.