AF: 90-92 Lebaron/Daytona digital cluster bench test? | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

90-92 Lebaron/Daytona digital cluster bench test?

Discussion in 'EEK! - Every Extended-K Car' started by rustynewyorker, Feb 17, 2020.

1. rustynewyorker

rustynewyorker Active Member

I picked up a couple of loose digital clusters that look to be for 90-92 LeBaron or Daytona. One has plugs with cut wires, one doesn't.

Any idea where I can find what wires to hook to to see if they light up? I was told ground and pink and blue wires would do it but I looked at it again and I'm still not sure which is which. It does have pink and blue on a red plug on what would be the right side if it was in the vehicle but no obvious ground.

I did search and not coming up with much.

2. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

See p. 8W-720 and 721 for the '92 AG/AJ body here. Do they match what you have?:
    http://oskin.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/...nasty_LeBaron_Shadow_FifthAvenue/92FWD_8W.PDF
    On p. 8W-720, pin 12 is Ign +, pin 13 is Batt+ and pin 7 is Gnd.
    It should power up, but I'm not sure what will be displayed without the CCD data bus inputs from the BCM being present.
    The electrolytic caps may be leaky and that is what burned up many power inverters on these circuit boards.