AF: '92 B-series van rubber flooring for front passenger area | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'92 B-series van rubber flooring for front passenger area

Discussion in 'Vans' started by Rampart66, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Rampart66

Rampart66 New Member

Does anyone know of a source for replacement rubber flooring for Dodge vans? I don't want carpet, I want the rubber flooring that most of the cheaper work vans came with. Thanks in advance for your help.

2. Hankster

Hankster Curious Shadetree Tinkerer

My Ram C / V has the rubber floor as well. Mine has a hole in it and needs replacing.

3. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

The 1992 rubber matting Mopar part numbers for the drivers side showed nothing in a search. They have been long discontinued. My only suggestion would be to use the old mats as a pattern sample. The hard part would be to get it to form the hump over the LF wheel arch. The factory mats were molded to fit.
    Mine wore a hole where my left heel rested.

The C/V front floor mat is still around. Search for Mopar # 68158129AA. An example:
    2012-2015 Mopar Floor Mat 68158129AA | MyOEMMoparParts.com (at https://www.myoemmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-floor-mat-68158129aa )

Rampart66 and DC-93 like this.
  4. Rampart66

Rampart66 New Member

Thanks for your reply. I found a rubber mat set out of a '93 B250 at a nearby junkyard yesterday. It's far from perfect, but much better than nothing. Believe it or not, JC Whitney has a listing for a new set. The cost is around $250. I think I'm going to buy it just to see if it really fits. I can always return it if it doesn't.

ImperialCrown likes this.