AF: 94 Spirit sunvisor replacement | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 Spirit sunvisor replacement

Discussion in 'EEK! - Every Extended-K Car' started by Greenflannel, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Greenflannel

Greenflannel New Member

I have a 1994 Dodge Spirit that I've been driving for 5 years now and I don't think I can stand the sun visors in it any more! They are about 2 inches too short to block the sun on my drive home from work. I'm wondering if anyone has found a replacement that will mount in the original spot but provide that additional coverage. I used to own a 95 Intrepid and I loved that it had two visors, so you could keep one covering the windshield and the other covering the door window. I wonder if one of those would work? Just thought I'd ask here to see if I could save myself the headache of trying to compare pictures. Thanks!

2. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

I've seen "add ons", it clips on the visor and usually a very dark tinted plastic flips down

Doug D likes this.