Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After two years

Discussion in 'Challenger, 300, Magnum, Charger' started by evh5150vanhalen, Aug 23, 2017.

1. evh5150vanhalen

evh5150vanhalen Active Member

Little bit of a back story I guess..
    In Feb 2012 I bought a 2009 SRT8 Challenger, in june 2015 I traded my Challenger to my dad for a 2010 Camaro..
    In July we traded back and he traded the Camaro on a 2015 R/T Classic with the 8 speed.
    I fell in love with the new interior and superior build quality on the 15+
    so I set out to find an SRT 392.. not so easy of a job in Atlantic Canada.
    I was concidering bringing a B5 blue down from Toronto, but the people as Is****on Dodge wern't the best to deal with,
    When I called to set up a viewing and test drive, the salesman threw out the line "are you sure you can handle that much power?"
    Then when I got there and explained I was going to have a dealer back east buy the car and ship it down, as everything was already set in motion with that dealer.. they got rude and said they wouldn't sell to another dealer, only direct to me..

then a Sublime one popped up 6 hours from home.. so I jumped on it..
    I'm proud to say I'm back in a Dodge!
    IMG_1542.JPG
    2015 SRT 392
    6 speed manual
    14,000kms

I'll link a picture to the Camaro if anybody wants to see it
    https://i.imgur.com/2j5dwmo.jpg

#1 evh5150vanhalen, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Citation84

Citation84 Well-Known Member

Love it. Looks like a real car and not a 4 wheeled weasel. Everything makes sense on it. Congratulations

tomit likes this.