Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allpar in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Meets and Shows' started by Dave Z, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

The Allpar Nationals in New Jersey will be held on Saturday, September 17, 2016 at Teterboro Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram in Little Ferry, New Jersey. It’s $5 in advance, $10 at the show.

We will have a cookout (really!), trivia questions with prizes, and trophies for various classes.

Please sign up now at 2016 Allpar Meet in Teterboro, NJ

Last year, we had a turnout of 54 cars including a...
    • Plymouth Superbird “wing car”
    • 1922 Dodge Brothers Touring
    • 1969 Dodge Charger
    • 1970 AMC AMX
    • 1970 Plymouth AAR ’Cuda
    • 1968 Plymouth Barracuda
    • 1970 Dodge Challenger Convertible
    • 1939 Chrysler Royal
    ... with numerous Dodge Daytonas, Chrysler 300Ms, modern cars, trucks, and other cars.

Our sponsors this year are the National Chrysler Products Club (Skylands Region) and parts-discounter Rock Auto, and our host is Teterboro CJDR.

(If you have already signed up, please excuse my asking you again today. If you don’t want more mailings, see the single-click link below. This is handled immediately, by a reputable vendor.)

Devildodge likes this.
  2. DCTZ

DCTZ Active Member

Any word on this years NJ event? I am looking forward to having my car (85 Daytona Turbo Z) and possibly 2 son's vehicles (2001 Jeep Cherokee lifted with big tires, & 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6) there.

Devildodge likes this.
  3. rmayerci

rmayerci Active Member

Bump, looking for an excuse to get me going on the wiper linkage bushings on the Omni...

Devildodge likes this.
  4. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

Sorry! There's no event this year. Among other things, we lost our insurance provider. I will try to set up an informal meet elsewhere, though. One thing I'm working on is a presence at the North Jersey Auto Show at Bergen Community College, if we can get a dedicated space (that would require pre-registration); another is meeting together very informally at the Whiskey Café cruise night.

Devildodge likes this.
  5. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES"
    Level 2 Supporter

I was hoping to come this year, but I am still down with an as-yet undiagnosed major oil leak in my Daytona. Probably won't be fixed in time for a fall event. Hoping to at least diagnose it this weekend, it's a matter of free time.

6. CudaPete

Ad-Free Member

Whisky Cafe is located in Lyndhurst, NJ at the intersection of RT 3 and RT 17. There is a big cruise night there every Saturday night. Lots of cool stuff.