Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Barn Find" - 1988 Plymouth Caravelle value?

Discussion in 'EEK! - Every Extended-K Car' started by goair99, Aug 7, 2017.

1. chrisg05

chrisg05 Well-Known Member

I would not either but I have worked people down just by walking away. If they are desperate to sell and have gotten no offers....you know the drill

2. geraldg

Ad-Free Member

I recently sold a 88 dodge aries station wagon and I have walked away from low ball offers, but I was not desperate to sell. He will sell it at a decent price.

3. MoldyOldy

MoldyOldy Active Member

I was looking at this one, myself, and the guy sent me some additional pics......Will need paint, as the back end is faded with what looks like peeling clearcoat.....Interior looked great, except for massive carpet fading.....There was something that wasn't sitting quite right with me, though....The car didn't have lower rocker moldings or wheel well moldings, which I thought most of them had, unless I'm mistaken.....

4. goair99

goair99 Active Member

I agree with you, there is something not quite right with this car... I feel he is asking to much also. She will need new paint and new carpet. He told me the sun damage came from sitting in one position under a carport for years. So I decided not to drive from Daytona Beach to Mt. Dora. Also he said he had a new a/c compressor put on BUT he did not have it charged??? Weird...

5. CarmenICT

CarmenICT Member

I have a 1986 Caravelle with a busted up front-end. Anyone looking to buy?