AF: Belvedere buyouts | Page 3 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belvedere buyouts

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Adventurer55, Jan 28, 2020.

1. serpens

serpens Well-Known Member

Interesting. I don’t see near that rate where I live in the PNW. Perhaps snow makes the issue worse.

2. valiant67

valiant67 ...

It is definitely cold weather related. I don't see the issue in Atlanta, but it is very common here is Pittsburgh.
    I'd say 50% of the Durangos I see have some sort of race track light issue, either a segment out or a segment dimming. The Darts that gort the race track lighting around here are even worse with huge segments not working.
    But yet, I don't recall ever seeing a Charger with an issue.

3. UN4GTBL

UN4GTBL Well-Known Member

I've only seen Durangos with the issue.

jclick likes this.
  4. jclick

jclick Well-Known Member

same here. The only Chargers I see with LEDs out are really old ones.

Ryan likes this.
  5. marlon_jbt

marlon_jbt Well-Known Member

Funny, I've never noticed Darts with the issue, only Chargers, Durangos and maybe ONE Challenger.

6. Bajanbuoy

Bajanbuoy Durango Dave!
    Level 2 Supporter

Wow.... I currently live in Arkansas, but lived in Fairbanks, Alaska for the previous 4.5 years. In Alaska there would be snow on the ground from as early as Mid-September all the way through May and -40 degree temps for weeks at a time... I have driven to various cities in Alaska, down through Canada, through the Mid-West, and all through several states of the South. My commute in Alaska was about 20 miles-Highway, and then on the road most days. My commute now is about 25-26 miles and a minimum of 30 minutes in a densely populated area of Arkansas... I have said all that to say, that I have seen Thousands upon thousands of 3rd Gen Durango's on the road and have only seen ONE that had a portion of the race-track lights out.

7. Ryan

Staff Member Level III Supporter

I currently live right across the state border in Oklahoma in a really small town. There are at least three here with a portion of the tail lights out, probably more. I’ve seen quite a few in Fort Smith and Tulsa too. Odd because if this is a cold weather related issue, this area shouldn’t be especially prone to that.