AF: Bob 'Turk' Tarozzi | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bob 'Turk' Tarozzi

Discussion in 'Welcome to Allpar!' started by Bob Tarozzi, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Bob Tarozzi

Bob Tarozzi Member

I'm new but old again. I was a Chrysler race engineer back in the 60's and 70's. Long long ago in a galaxy far far away. I could go on and on, but the easy way to insert my background is to have you all visit my website www.rtarozzi.com Lots of photos and info about 'the old days'. Also I have just started a blog that covers little bits and pieces, successes and failures, of my various activities. I have six articles up and running and I plan on publishing once or twice a month. I look forward to responses and requests. BTW there is also a link to my memoir 'The Lives I've Lived". For the aficionado. Enjoy

2. Shane Estabrooks

Shane Estabrooks Active Member

Right on and welcome to Allpar.. I'll have to check out your site on a different computer later .. this one is blocking me... :(

3. chuzz

chuzz Allpar Legacy

Welcome to Allpar and thanks for the link. I'll be looking into that soon.

4. Glenn81

Glenn81 Well-Known Member

Welcome to Allpar I cant wait to check your page out.

5. DC-93

DC-93 Well-Known Member

Hi Bob-

Ever find anything on DC-93, the Dodge Charger build you supervised at Nichels Engineering?
    It’s now in the final phases of completion. B-7 blue, then getting the Petty Blue outside.
    It’ll be restored to the way it was for the 200 run.

Greg

6. Bob Tarozzi

Bob Tarozzi Member

Thanks to all. :cool:

Shane Estabrooks likes this.
  7. dartndodge

dartndodge Well-Known Member

Wow Bob, you are a God of Mopar......You must be 110 or something, good on ya!! ;).
    So You raced the Dart!!.....I have my 69 Dart toy.....hot 360 etc etc and yellow too...Im still out there givin it to the Chevys on the street.
    What stories you could tell....I can't wait, you were there all through the Golden years.
    And you knew Swede Savage, Dan Gurney, Mark Donahue, Peter Revson......all Rip, and others, wow.
    And Bugga me, I didnt know Alan Jones drove a Dodge!! Wild!!
    He still turns up on TV here, during the F1 season as an expert guest commentator.
    Yep, looking forward to your knowledge.
    Perhaps Allpar could let you write some small articles.......One about your 68 Dart would be a good start, like what was in the engines, how the race car a was preped (acid dipped?? etc)....love to know that stuff. And even the early Dart race car......
    Thank you for coming on board....:).

Shane Estabrooks likes this.