AF: Challenger T/A, Charger Daytona add performance | Page 21 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Challenger T/A, Charger Daytona add performance

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by Dave Z, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Mike V.

Mike V. Mopar-nac The Moderator

Ok I'll correct the post, thank you.

Other than that, the list should be very complete.

Mike

2. RallyeDart

RallyeDart Active Member

As the owner of a Mustang (I have a Durango and Dart also so hear me out) with Corsa exhaust I'd recommend anything they build over Borla. Much better sound all round.

3. James A

James A Active Member

How do these packages play into the changes for 2017? With a CAI and a better exhaust than the SP kits what would we get if we wanted to purchase one? I'd think stage one would only need the CPU (I understand the CAI isn't the same as the SP kit)? Would they even offer just that? Any word on this?

#403 James A, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  4. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru!
    Supporter

No, you have to buy the kit to get the ECU. Only problem that you are recommended to run the car on Premium fuel instead of midgrade. I can run midgrade fuel, but I get a tad of a knock (nothing worse than the HEMI tick).

James A likes this.
  5. James A

James A Active Member

The exhaust would be a waist of money since the new cars come with a better one... I guess it could be resold... Is the super track pack a similar tune or completely diff? Is the STT even come with a tune? I know nothing... :(

#405 James A, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017