AF: Chrysler, Dodge and PSA rebadges | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrysler, Dodge and PSA rebadges

Discussion in 'Rumors and General Chrysler Discussion' started by Donte Lindsey, May 3, 2020.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

... and apparently they don't agree with each other on the meaning of the name... or Musk just can't stand ANYONE, including Grimes, getting the last word in. But what do I know? I'm a fascist, according to Musk... because I don't think his factory should be open...

2. Ryan

Staff Member Level III Supporter

California isn't going to allow that name anyway, so it'll be interesting to see what variation they come up with.

3. jimboy

jimboy Well-Known Member

Well, I actually liked a lot of the choices, especially the DS models for Chrysler, which is exactly where it needs to be in the marketplace, stylish, advanced power trains, not stupid expensive, oh, how about reliable, too! The little ds3 Citroen would make a perfect Neon replacement, and give that larger one ds4 to Chrysler to sell as a Valiant. The ds9 would make a nice large Chrysler Sedan, but it needs a more formal roof line, it's too much like the 200 to work as a big Chrysler.

Donte Lindsey and Tony K like this.
  4. 77 Monaco Brougham

77 Monaco Brougham Well-Known Member

BITE YOUR TONGUE!
    :p:D

AvengerGuy and Tony K like this.
  5. Tony K

Tony K Active Member

Amen! I've seen the MB HQs in Mohringen with my own eyes. I'm torn. I respect what they're capable of, but detest what they did to Chrysler Corp. I'm sure Lido went to his grave with one regret, hiring "Sellout Bob" Eaton. FBE.

6. morriLinda1

morriLinda1 New Member

American car becomes Italian French (