AF: Chrysler Patents and Trademarks | Page 14 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrysler Patents and Trademarks

Discussion in 'Rumors and General Chrysler Discussion' started by hemidakota, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Stratuscaster

Stratuscaster Vaguely badass...
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

TRACK RATED (G & S: Passenger vehicles, namely, automobiles) was (will be?) published for opposition on 8/8/06.

RAM 1500 THUNDERROAD (G & S: Motor vehicles, namely, passenger, trucks, and structural parts and engines therefor) was filed for trademark on 6/21/06.
    RAM 2500 THUNDERROAD (G & S: Motor vehicles, namely, passenger, trucks, and structural parts and engines therefor) was filed for trademark on 6/21/06.

2. hemidakota

hemidakota Guest

thunderroad is nothing more than wasted body cladding or plastic moulding.

Now the TR vice TA is unusual....LOL

Let see....CHALLENGER TR8? Hahahahaaaaaa

3. D0C

D0C Well-Known Member

I doubt it would be TR8 or anything like that

if anything it woudl be a badge to slap on an SRT that woudl go in the same location as the Trailrated badge. My guess is it woudl be for a "certification" to prove that it is a real sports car and doesnt just look like one.

then... later people can buy soem aftermarket ones and stick it below their Type R stickers :)

4. hemidakota

hemidakota Guest

Doc, that was sarcasm...as told already, a Challenger concept had the latest SRT8 badge on the rear trunk but was removed prior to showing. I would not opt to use that term but something that is old and original like the TA type badge. Kipp? Are you listening? LOL

Reviewing the trademark, it is for automobiles only and not SUV or TRUCK base vehicles. Merely mistake? Propably...JEEP GC SRT8 is a TRACK RATED and not TRAIL RATED though.

5. Stratuscaster

MUSICGATE POWER (G & S: Articulating speakers sold as an integral component of automobiles) was published for opposition on 7/11/06.
    HEV POWERGEN (G & S: passenger pickup truck) was registered as a trademark on 7/11/06.
    NAVUS (G & S: automotive navigation devices featuring a GPS receiver and electronic maps) was published for opposition on 7/11/06.
    ROLLOVER MILES (G & S: automotive financing and leasing services) was applied for trademark on 6/29/06.
    DODGE CREW (G & S: AUTOMOBILES) was applied for trademark on 6/29/06.
    DISCIPLINED PIZZAZZ (G & S: AUTOMOBILES & G & S: Business management consulting services in the field of automobile dealerships; marketing services, namely direct mailings; television, radio, print, and online advertising; mobile billboard, aerial banner,and street team advertising; and in-dealership advertising, designed to encourage customers to lease or purchase motor vehicles; rendering technical assistance in connection with the operation of motor vehicle dealerships and promoting the services of same; providing incentive programs for the lease or purchase of motor vehicles; and sponsorship of motor vehicle races) was applied for trademark on 6/28/06.

6. hemidakota

hemidakota Guest

Strat - what is the DODGE CREW used for? Truck base? It reveals autos only.

7. Stratuscaster

You know as much as I do on the subject.

8. Stratuscaster

SNAKESKIN (G & S: AUTOMOBILES) was applied for trademark on 7/27/2006.
    TRAILHAWK (G & S: MOTOR VEHICLES, AUTOMOBILES, PASSENGER CARS, PICKUP TRUCKS, VANS AND SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND THEIR STRUCTURAL PARTS) was applied for trademark on 7/26/2006.
    IMPERIAL (G & S: automobiles and structural parts and engines therefor) was published for opposition on 8/1/2006.

9. Stratuscaster

GOLDEN EAGLE (G & S: SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES and STRUCTURAL PARTS and ENGINES THEREFORE) was registered as a trademark on 8/15/2006.
    FIREPOWER (G & S: AUTOMOBILES) was (will be) published for opposition on 9/26/2006.

10. georgejetson

georgejetson Ordo Templi Moparis
    Supporter

Isn't that what they used to put on the hoods of Trans Ams? :p

11. Wolven

Wolven Guest

No, that was the SCREAMING EAGLE... :)

12. georgejetson

Supporter

No, that was the 101st Airborne. The Trans Am was more like "Screaming Chicken", at least by the late '70s.

13. Stratuscaster

Screaming Chicken - we have a winner! :lol:

Screaming Eagle is a roller coaster at Six Flags Great America in Illinois.

14. meitwhad

meitwhad Guest

Screaming Eagle is also a collection of aftermarket parts for Harley-Davidson.

15. GaryS

GaryS Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, Jeep used the Golden Eagle name for something about 10 years ago.

How time flies! I looked it up, and it was nearly 30 years ago!

16. D0C

D0C Well-Known Member

There was a Golden Eagle edition for the TJ.
    My friend has one, I beleive his is an 05 or 06

17. georgejetson

Supporter

...aaaand the period of opposition was completed, and a Notice of Allowance was issued by USPTO on 8/22.

Just in time for show season.

18. Bajanbuoy

Bajanbuoy Durango Dave!
    Level 2 Supporter

Ok GJ,... what are we looking at? Stretched 300 loaded or more watered down Imperial?

Given Chrsyler's past, I can see them calling it the 300, New Yorker Edition - Hemi, stretched, loaded to the gills.

19. georgejetson

Supporter

I haven't heard anything, but if I had to guess, I'd say maybe a new LY-based bigger-than-300 concept... Imperial didn't exactly rock the world.

(Though it's kind of amusing to imagine a "New Yorker" that's actually designed for modern Manhattanites -- a zippy two-seat A-Class-based city car with a nice interior and Chrysler's pseudo-Deco styling, maybe.)

20. hemidakota

hemidakota Guest

Dodge Tomahawk suspension is now patented last Thursday.

[​IMG]