NewsDemon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon • Ram Longhorn to match trailers

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrysler's Anti-Panamera : FireFlite 300 (Sports Sedan)

Discussion in 'Photo and Video Lab' started by JavelinAMX, May 3, 2015.

1. freshforged

freshforged Active Member Level 2 Supporter

My fondest childhood memory is of falling as sleep while laying in the back of our manta green 68Barracuda fastback, listening/feeling the road rumble away the miles and watching the stars in the night sky.

2. james.mooney.

james.mooney. The Poster Formerly Known As "Bethlumboy" Level 2 Supporter

I know that I am in the minority on this, but I love the Porsche Panamera. If I ever won the lottery, it would be my first purchase.

Also, my heart skips a beat every time I see the Chrysler Chronos Concept. I've long thought that, were Chrysler to move upmarket, a modernized and somewhat more practical (taller greenhouse) interpretation of this design on the Quattroporte's architecture would make a fantastic Chrysler Imperial flagship.

Finally, I am a big fan of the 2004 Chevrolet Nomad Concept. I think that its shape and layout on SUSW or CUSW would make a great C-segment Chrysler 100.

[​IMG]

(It should come as no surprise that I drove a black PT Cruiser GT for over 11 years!)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    wtxiceman likes this.
  3. Morty

Morty Member

james.mooney. likes this.
  4. james.mooney.

james.mooney. The Poster Formerly Known As "Bethlumboy" Level 2 Supporter

5. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Valued Member Level III Supporter

idea%20cars%20page13.jpg
    Chrysler GS-1 from 1954 Paris auto show

6. Fast Eddie

idea%20cars%20page15.jpg
    Chrysler D'Elegance from 1950's

7. Fast Eddie

idea%20cars%20page14.jpg
    Desoto Adventurer from the 1950's

8. AvengerGuy

AvengerGuy Member

The Chrysler D'Elegance and DeSoto Adventurer both exhibit a great classic style. Really love both of them.