Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CJ-5 creation

Discussion in 'Photo and Video Lab' started by CherokeeVision, Mar 14, 2016.

1. CherokeeVision

CherokeeVision Well-Known Member

Sorry I was unable to get a picture.
    Down in Houston for the weekend.
    Was at a restaurant where some folks are already celebrating St Patrick's Day.

Imagine a old CJ-5, dull off white, no roll bar. Windshield had been replaced with one that looked sort of like frame-less glasses, kind of rounded at the top on both sides. Grill had vertical slots but was shaped like a shield. Painted glitter gold and green. Looked a bit like the face shield on a Knight's suit of armor. Front and rear fender flares and running boards were two green snakes, about 4 inches in diameter. Snakes were wearing green St. Patrick Day hats.

It had a decidedly clown car look to it. The snakes gave it a Crosley look.

Oh and they were there with friends. Other vehicle was a Ford Expedition, also green. Painted on the side it said, "On a Green Expedition". It was parked further away so I didn't get as good a look. but it had all sorts of things glued on the top and hood. The top looked kind of like a village scene with buildings and vehicles. And that driver had on a bright lime green suit and a hat with a shamrock pattern on it.

Really wish I had interrupted my meal and gone outside for pictures.