Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Orders & Belvidere Update?

Discussion in 'Cherokee, Liberty, Nitro' started by JonnyVee, May 2, 2017.

1. JonnyVee

JonnyVee New Member

I just did a custom order on Saturday for a 2017 and the order apparently went through. Didn't think much of it as I read in another forum that the 2017s will be made at Belvidere until the end of August.

However, in a previous post in this forum a member tried to do a custom order in March and was denied. It was then was stated my someone else that 2017s are done and 2018s will start on the 15th of this month when production at Belvidere starts.

Seeing as that I was able to do a custom order. Does anyone have an update on Belvidere, custom orders, and/or the switch from 2017 to 2018?

I'm supposed to pick up my build sheet at the dealership today. I have a feeling I may get the rug pulled out from me and the dealership will be giving me some bad news in a day or two.

2. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather
    Level III Supporter

The plan always has been to build 2017s at the new plant before switching to the 2018s.

3. JonnyVee

JonnyVee New Member

Thank you!