Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Vans, mainly rear interior seating.

Discussion in 'Vans' started by Devildodge, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Devildodge

Devildodge Active Member

Was checking out the Custom Vans at Vanorama during truck nationals at Carlisle and was curious about what laws govern what you can do with the interior and the use of any custom seating.

Now I know some of them were customized in the 70's when it was still legal to ride in beds of pickups and that seat belt laws were not many...but some have been recently done.

I wish I had more time there to have asked these questions to the guys who have done it, but hopefully one of those people will be here.

My van is sitting in my driveway at camp and I just feel so horrible letting it and the K car wagon sit unattended...but where does time go these days.

Thanks for any info or thoughts.

Shane Estabrooks likes this.
  2. voiceofstl

voiceofstl Well-Known Member

In missouri I don't think the "yearly" inspection even looks at the interior. I know alot of guys that just bolted in a junk yard seat in the van and they were never asked about.

Devildodge likes this.