Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diversified Creations buys Arrington Racing and is moving them to Michigan

Discussion in 'Motorsports / Racing News' started by Fast Eddie, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Valued Member
    Level III Supporter

2. Beentherebefore

Level III Supporter

Last I saw their website about 2 or 3 years ago, they were prominently featuring Toyota Nascar motors. Is that a different part of the company?...........or did they jettison everything but Mopars (again) bringing them back to where they started.

IIRC, they were the main supplier of Mopar motors in the Nascar Truck series. I believe that Bobby Hamilton used Arrington motors when he won his championship.

3. Mike V.

Mike V. Mopar-nac The Moderator
    Level III Supporter

Different company... Race Engines Plus is a separate company split from Arrington Performance in 2011. This is the race engine business located in Concord, NC

Arrington Performance has been running under the shophemi.com quite successfully for 8-10 years. They are a big time leader in Gen III Hemi and Modern Mopar Performance. This has been an extremely lucrative and successful business that is well known and trusted, I hope it continues on after the move.

We really need to get you caught up on modern Mopar’s and the performance scene that is associated with it. I think you would be quite surprised how big it is and how popular these cars are. :D

Mike

#3 Mike V., Sep 28, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  4. Beentherebefore

Level III Supporter

OK, you post it and I'll read it ;).

When I first moved to SoCal in the late mid 60s, there were HP Mopars everywhere plus whatever activity they were into on the racetracks. Now it's rare to see a HP Mopar on the street. I realize that I now live in "Rice Rocket" territory but we are the largest car market in the US. Also plenty (way too many) of Mustangs and Camaros.

#4 Beentherebefore, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  5. GaryS

GaryS Well-Known Member

Modern high-performance Mopars are common in North Texas, but old Mopars are extremely rare. The old Mopar shows in the Seattle-Tacoma area draw five to ten times as many entries as the Dallas-Ft Worth area, while the modern Mopar shows are huge around here.

Mike V. likes this.