AF: Dodge 1st to be 1st (JD Power ranking) | Page 4 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodge 1st to be 1st (JD Power ranking)

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by LeeRyder, Jun 24, 2020.

1. LeeRyder

LeeRyder Well-Known Member

Only a small % of those vehicles can be considered frivolous.
    It's not like the vast majority sold are hellcats and scat packs.

2. Ryan

Staff Member Level III Supporter

That's true, but their marketing strategy is to make the entire lineup look like muscle cars--not just those with V8 engines. Just check out the "only muscle car with AWD" message that they are applying to the Charger and Challenger V6 AWD models.

Zagnut27 and gforce2002 like this.
  3. BASONE88

Supporter

Hmmmmm, funny. This is a celebrated metric. Billions is spent to hang your hat on something like this!

What you are saying is that if this was anybody else, it'd be great news!

People seem to be happy with the vehicle. They bought it and are reporting as such.

So far as anything with an SRT badge is concerned, it's like a modern day Imperial model; High performance, luxury, and quality(and you can include some RAM models in that). This means they can sell for a premium.

Aside from all this, these are the first domestic brands! That speaks to commitment, dedication, and attainment never reached (before) by american workers. I mean, these guys and gals have got to be so proud! Likewise, I am certain there are other employees of the company (not american) that can also be proud!..because they had a hand in making this happen for the "domestics." I believe it is well documented that, up to now, FCA (as a whole) has been doing a helluva job making great cars.

It's about time they got some recognition for this! Additionally, these awards improve the likelihood of future sales!

#63 BASONE88, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  4. aldo90731

Staff Member Level III Supporter

Let's celebrate when FCA shows a consistent track record. One time can be a fluke. Especially when it comes to FCA.

Beentherebefore and UN4GTBL like this.
  5. valiant67

valiant67 ...

Interesting the post you chose to quote.

You ignored the one where I pointed out they’ve always done well the the APEAL studies. It also doesn’t change the fact it’s harder and harder to make a splash with each new SRT variation. It’s a brand focus that requires constant bumps in performance.

aldo90731 likes this.