AF: Dodge Challenger | Page 203 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodge Challenger

Discussion in 'New Challenger, 300, Magnum, Charger' started by hemi_magnum, Nov 21, 2005.

1. JohnRogers

JohnRogers Paper Tag Rubicon

Funny was not 14 seconds the bench-mark for that piece of crap slo-mo-joe 1968 Roadrunner?

2. Hammer00

Hammer00 Active Member

3. chazcron

chazcron Member

The link is messed up, literally "http://www.mopar.com/accessories/pdf...ccessories.pdf" It is missing the info where the dot dot dot is.

4. Charger

Level III Supporter

5. georgejetson

georgejetson Ordo Templi Moparis
    Supporter

I like this on the back cover of the catalog:

6. videomagician

videomagician Member

Just saw this discussion with pics over at Cuda-Challenger.com about fit and finish on the '08s. Quite the gap in this pic:

[​IMG]

I know it was a major pita to align the hood on my 72 after painting. More pics in the thread here: 08 Build Quality on Cuda-Challenger.com

I haven't seen one in the flesh yet to judge for myself.

David

7. PAMoparMan

PAMoparMan MoPaR oR No CaR

Here's the full link from the pdf page...http://www.mopar.com/accessories/pdf/2008_challenger_accessories.pdf. I tried switching "2008" to "2009", but that document didn't exist yet. I'm curious how to find this pdf, and possibly others by browsing the page. I couldn't find any links.

8. PAMoparMan

That is quite a gap, plus a little off on the trunk lid. But hey, that's what will make the originals even more collectible right?

9. JohnRogers

JohnRogers Paper Tag Rubicon

I have no problem with them fixing the retro inspired homage to the original gaps by the time I order my 2009.

10. georgejetson

Supporter

Panel gaps on the first few LXs I saw were iffy, too -- the very first Magnum I ever saw up close was maybe even worse than that Challenger. They got it fixed in a hurry, I'm sure they'll get it fixed fast here too.

11. PAMoparMan

I just looked at some pics of a guy picking up his Challenger posted on the redletterdodge blog. There weren't any super close up shots, but there weren't any glaring gaps. The seams appeared consistent all around the vehicle.

12. oh2o

Level III Supporter

CHALLENGER ACCESSORIES:
    Hood

[​IMG]

13. oh2o

Level III Supporter

14. oh2o

Level III Supporter

Would you believe that with the excessive amount of Challenger info being "released" that the servers at Allpar were getting overwhelmed and so I had to scale back for awhile?

15. epaul

epaul New Member

Ok , my heart just skipped a couple of beats. Is that real?

16. hemi_magnum

hemi_magnum Well-Known Member

17. BCSharp

BCSharp New Member

Anyone want to take bets as to whether the B5 blue "heritage" edition challenger may actually be a "TA" package using these accessories in a factory installed package?

18. georgejetson

Supporter

There was a rumor a while back that the "T/A" was going to be a trimline on the R/T -- like the Daytona Chargers. I wouldn't be surprised to see these accessories show up there, assuming they're production/gov't certified, but I thought the B5 car was going to be an SRT?

19. 04RAMSRT10

04RAMSRT10 Well-Known Member

The Classic Challenger R/T will be B5. As far as I am aware this is the only way that color will be available. It will be a good looking car with old style badging, stripes and rally style wheels.

20. Mike V.

Mike V. Mopar-nac The Moderator

Make that B5 Blue, add the stripes from the chrysler drawing early in the thread and you have what will be the heritage/classic model that is on the horizon, wheels and all.

I wanted to wait for it... but since there is NOTHING in the 2009 order info about it... I ordered a Hemi Orange R/T instead. I will order a hood and put it on myself I guess. I'm not digging that rear spoiler though... hmmm.

Mike