Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dodge magnum

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by wagonwep, May 7, 2016.

1. TripleT

Level III Supporter

Correct I should have said NA media.... one test the Fiat beat the Mazda by 3 seconds that is staggering on any track even a long format track.

ScramFan likes this.
  2. bluskye

bluskye Member

I noticed on a number of 124 reviews by the NA media that they state the 124 is quicker and handles better than the Miata. But then they conclude their review that they prefer the Miata. It doesn't make logical sense to me and makes me wonder if there is a bias by the media towards Miata over the 124.

DAGAR, freshforged and ScramFan like this.
  3. TripleT

Level III Supporter

Odd they commend the 124 as having a more compliant ride, and being faster but pick the Mazda as FEELS faster.... OK... maybe skittish feels faster... but it isn't.

bluskye, DAGAR and ScramFan like this.
  4. Appassito

Appassito Member

The Fiat/Abarth 124 Spider is doing very well on the global market. Indeed, the Japanese producer is currently producing more Fiat/Abarth 124 than its own MX-5, due to a relatively constant demand.

more news here: Fiat 124 road and rally cars (at https://www.allpar.com/forums/threads/fiat-124-road-and-rally-cars.163989/page-5#post-1084911369 )

danbek, GasAxe and bluskye like this.
  5. jimboy

jimboy Well-Known Member

Having had a closer look at the New 124's recently, I would definitely take one over a mazda. They are superbly styled and with equivalent performance and better function makes them the better choice, IMO.

tlc likes this.