AF: Dodge Trucks Coin(?) | Page 2 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dodge Trucks Coin(?)

Discussion in 'Auto literature and memorabilia' started by Zagnut27, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Shane Estabrooks

Shane Estabrooks Active Member

With you on that.. but family members have ditch stuff on you without talking to me first is even more crazy rantingo_O

Zagnut27 likes this.
  2. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

Yeah, I think the movers might’ve helped themselves to some of my stuff. I had a brand new paint sprayer that I can’t seem to find since we moved. It drives you nuts because you just don’t know if it’s just missing or someone took it. Sometimes you don’t even know something is missing until you have a reason to need it/look for it. Our nephew helped himself to some of my stuff when he moved out years ago too. Some of that stuff was irreplaceable too, so I understand where @68RT is coming from. It sucks, but there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it.

Shane Estabrooks likes this.