AF: Ducato/ProMaster Passenger Van | Page 3 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducato/ProMaster Passenger Van

Discussion in 'Vans' started by Truck451, Aug 11, 2013.

1. SherryVans

SherryVans New Member

Hey everyone!

My name is Brian and I work for Paul Sherry Conversion Vans. I have noticed that there has been quite a lot of interest in a passenger version of the Ram ProMaster. So far, we seem to be the only company producing ProMaster vans like this.

We offer 7 and 9 passenger layouts, but we are happy to build a custom van to your specifications. Here are a few pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We even went so far as to put some walk around videos together. Here is a link to our YouTube channel.

I wanted to stop in and share this new van with everyone and see if anyone has any ideas, input, criticism, or any feedback.

Thanks!

2. 66coronet

66coronet Well-Known Member

Since the caravan is dead (Thanks to management), Promaster will have to step up like this. Love the interior. Dodge Caravan offered something similar plus offered in the ceiling additional storage. As long as it doesn't interfere with watching the TV. Maybe like on a plane side ceiling storage? The new curved buckets.
    Dodge caravan also offered in floor storage. Since those are not fold in floor seats, could this be an option for additional storage?

Love to see a simple low price layout where the back seats also doubles as a bed. So a simple cloth bench that can slide forward and fold flat. For those who like to road trip without allot of cost. A surf bum simple interior. Plus maybe for the high roof an interior storage for the boards. Maybe offer mid seats with a 180 deg swivel. So it can be like a living room or in bed mode, the seats can be used for tall people as over hang from the back seat / bed to support the legs.

Spendy interiors are nice to look at, but low cost multi use interiors make things affordable. With a decent affordable sound system that one can plug a I pod or phone to with C/D option. Kind of like the 1960's -70's VW Kombi.

3. 66coronet

4. 66coronet

[​IMG]
    Maybe somehow the Promaster can go retro.
    [​IMG]
    This would have been more cool.

Even if they were to offer the stock 16" front tires of the promaster and back dullies with smaller 195/65R15 to lower the load height and handle the weight of the big 16" truck tire.

5. 66coronet

Maybe with the new front of the Ducato, the Promaster might get this too.
    [​IMG]
    Maybe this will be more customisable.

6. SherryVans

SherryVans New Member

Thank you for your input! We've noticed this trend with vanners today.

In-floor storage and stow-away seats would be a great option. Our rear sofa folds into a bed and our second row captain chairs are on a 360 degree swivel base.

We encourage folks to give us ideas. We would appreciate it you guys would fill out our Custom Van Survey.

Dave Z likes this.
  7. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

I had no idea you made these. Perhaps we should talk off-line about an Allpar article?

8. SherryVans

SherryVans New Member

I approached you in a private conversation. Feel free to contact me via email.

Thanks