AF: ES interior trim color code | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ES interior trim color code

Discussion in 'Minivans · Pacifica' started by Kevin1990, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Kevin1990

Kevin1990 Active Member

Gent's,

My 1995 caught fire while welding (previous ownor).

The rear quarter panel has fire damage, rare to find over here.

I found some numbers behind one interior trim, but dont know what number (maybe) the color is...

Thanks again,
    Kevin

2. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

The plastic sticker on the door if still readable, would have the paint code (PNT) and interior trim code (TRM).
    [​IMG]
    The stamped metal body ID tag under the hood should also have the codes.
    [​IMG]
    The (1994) exterior and interior color codes are on p. 23-5 here. They should be similar to 1995:
    http://oskin.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/...4_AS_Town&Country_Caravan_Voyager/94AS_23.PDF

Due to age and fading, the code may not be a perfect tint match. A good body shop should be able scan and mix a close match.

Kevin1990 likes this.
  3. valiant67

valiant67 ...

The numbers on the trim piece won't tell you the color because they use the same mold for every color. They may have a paper decal attached that would have the color but it's probably long gone. As mentioned above you can find the color code. The Chrysler part number will have the color as part of it.

Kevin1990 likes this.
  4. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

The last 3 characters may be part of the trim code. Hard to tell as some interior parts were P.A.R. (paint as required).
    4 interior colors are listed for the 1995 minivan (see INF trim information section in parts catalog link below): Slate Blue (B7), Medium Quartz (D5), Crimson Red (M6) and Driftwood (D6).
    Figure IAS-240 shows the RR 1/4 trim panel (item #1) for SWB minivans here:
    http://oskin.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals/Chrysler_Service_Parts_Catalog/CD2/82-96PassCar/95P.PDF
    Note that the last 2 characters in the part # are the trim color.

Kevin1990 likes this.
  5. Kevin1990

Kevin1990 Active Member

Thank you guys, hope i have some luck cause its an EU model, made in Austria. They had different colors over here, but i guess stickers etc are the same.