AF: FCA Super Bowl Ad | Page 3 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FCA Super Bowl Ad

Discussion in 'Mopar / FCA News' started by superduckie5000, Feb 2, 2020.

1. DrMark

DrMark Well-Known Member

My favorite was the Mountain Dew Zero - Shining ad, but the Jeep one was cute.

2. wilbur

wilbur Well-Known Member

not in Canada...

thebluegoat likes this.
  3. DC-93

DC-93 Well-Known Member

"depending on where you live"...…………………:rolleyes:

4. Ruptured Duck

Ruptured Duck Active Member

Porsche is a great brand until you need to have someone work on it. It's no different than any other car but they really stick it to you at the dealer. I did all my own work and the cost for parts was not as bad as you think. Very reliable all the way up to 230,000 miles (2004 Cayenne). My wife has the Panamera E-Hybrid and we love it. She made the mistake of going one time to the dealer for the 40K oil change service without asking the cost, she appreciates me a little bit more now.

Zagnut27 and BASONE88 like this.
  5. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

Fortunately I've found a good independent mechanic who charges reasonable rates, and they've done some work on our Audi so far. So if we do end up going the Porsche route, I'm semi-prepared. :D They've been taking care of our Buick, my Mustang, and my dearly departed Liberty too.

6. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

That E-bike is pretty pricey, even before they slap a Jeep label on it.