Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale 2 Dodge Daytona's 1990 ES 3.0 V6 & 1991 ES 3.0 V6

Discussion in 'GFAQ: G-Body Frequently Asked Questions' started by Lars, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Lars

Lars Member

By themselves as they sit, neither one is drivable, but after a quick transmission swap you'll have a good running car and an excellent donor parts car.

First car is a 1991 Dode Daytona ES, 119488 miles, 3.0 V6, This car was my daily driver until transmission went out. I had changed battery, plugs, wires, distributor, serpentine belt, brakes, tires, radiator, wipers, timing belt, fuel pump & water pump. The interior is in decent shape.

Second car is a 1990 Dodge Daytona ES 103639 miles, 3.0 V6, I purchased this car for parts, it has a transmission that only has 17,155 miles on it (have receipt from when transmission was replaced). This car has been parked for a number of years and would require more love and attention to get back onto the road than the other car.

I have clean titles in hand. Perfect for a project! Call/text 704-579-0535 with any questions.
    I'm selling these cars as a pair, but if you insist on just buying one, it's $2500.00 for one or $2500.00 for two your choice.

Attached Files: