Allpar Forums banner

Friends and Family Discount

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  EWTech 
#1 ·
Seeing that Fiat owns Chrysler now, does anyone know if the Friends and Family discount can be applied to the purchase of a Fiat 500?? The wife is looking at one and if we sell the truck AND get the F&F discount, the purchase price should be around 15K for the options list she wants, pretty inexpensive new car if you ask me!!!!

#2 ·
Where I work, Fiat is listed along with the other Chrylser brands in the program and the 500 is included. Your mileage may vary,
I think this is through the Affiliate Rewards program.

#5 ·
Bought my PT through the Affiliate Rewards program through my employer. The discount was astounding in 2006. Not sure about a Fiat these days mostly because the 2006 Chrysler incentives tipped the scales a lot more than any incentives I've seen on a Fiat these days. The only mitigating factor of that a 500 wouldn't be as expensive to begin with. Any of you folks actually use this program with a Fiat?

#7 ·
It's still a good program but really, it's not a huge discount because Fiat 500 is not an expensive car.
You are correct, which I noted above. The way the program works is that the incentives are added to the discount. If the local incentive in your town is $1500 on a vehicle that amount is taken off the bottom line like any other car. It is not either-or as in most cases with other companies. In this case the cost of the car would be dealer list plus 1% plus a $75 transaction fee minus the cash incentive of $1500. On a car like the Fiat it is still a good deal. If you have access to the program you will also get to look at the inventory sheet if they do it right to verify the cost of the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.