Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Chrysler 300 Speculation

Discussion in 'Rumors and Speculation' started by Terrymc1, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

I’d just as soon it be neither one. Nothin’ personal. I just don’t really like the Caddy OR the Manta. I don't even like the oversized grille of the 300 sketch... though I do like the rest. But I'm no longer a target buyer, probably... we have one already.

2. Howhigh

Howhigh Well-Known Member

These sketches look similar to the 200c concept car (The car the 200 should have been). It's an evolution/concept kinda mix with these new sketches. I don't know why the 200c concept didn't make production as is. Of course with a more practical interior. That would have been a great compliment to the 300c.

Donte Lindsey likes this.
  3. aldo90731

Level III Supporter

I don’t think the average person associates “Chrysler 300” with “sleek”, any more than they associate “Jeep Wrangler” with “fuel efficient”.

Erik Latranyi, danbek and tlc like this.
  4. Donte Lindsey

Donte Lindsey Active Member

I would like to see both vehicles in my driveway!

5. randy1911

randy1911 Active Member

@suzq044 I know you have better things to do with your time but you are the 300 photoshop expert here.Can you take the Cadillac Escala and the Chrysler Manta along with preview pics of the next large Chrysler vehicle and come up with a photoshop mix mash of them. I love the grill of the new FCA Chrysler large suv drawing but i like the dimensions of the Cadillac escala it keeps the vehicle long enough to have a swooping design but keeping maximum headroom in the rear while also having ample trunk space.
    I know you may not have time for this but it wont hurt asking.