AF: Got a '63 Valiant in Tucson, AZ | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a '63 Valiant in Tucson, AZ

Discussion in 'A Body: Duster, Valiant, Dart, etc' started by 63likeme, Jul 9, 2012.

1. 63likeme

63likeme New Member

after regretting the sale of my '64 wagon, i bought a '63 signet on the cheap. it has a 225 2bbl that appears to have been rebuilt, and the original PB auto was replaced with a 4-speed (it was done long ago, and properly--it has the correct pedals, and the for-speed floor hump).

it spent it's formative years in it's state of origin, so it has a little rust (unlike the semi-native ones here). the interior is shot, but the dang thing runs like a top, and does not burn a drop of oil.

i think this one is a keeper. i will do the body, paint, and interior, maintain its mechanics, and call it good. since the 4 is an OD, this is a serious highway cruiser (it revs super-low at 75 mph).

i see there is a couple of people from tucson. i hope to meet you in person.

[​IMG]

2. saltydog

saltydog Well-Known Member

Awesome!

My first Valiant was a 63' loved that car...

3. lemorris

lemorris New Member

Hey

been gone for a bit.

I'm back.

Nice to meet you.

Would love to chat. I'm an East sider. Little Anthony's maybe?