AF: Grand Wagoneer better hurry....... | Page 8 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grand Wagoneer better hurry.......

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by CDJSalesPro, Apr 7, 2019.

1. djsamuel

Level 2 Supporter

Now that's disturbing. I wonder what is the reason for that.

2. valiant67

valiant67 ...

As I’ve heard the sending unit doesn’t change with the larger tank so it never registers the extra capacity. Seems to be a problem with the old design Rams. I haven’t heard if it applies to the new generation or not.

djsamuel likes this.
  3. 68RT

68RT Well-Known Member

If the depth is the same, sender would be the same. Width and length change would not change percent of fill level.

djsamuel likes this.
  4. HEMI345

HEMI345 Active Member

I have feelings that we will get an updated HEMI engine with GW. I hope its 6.4, something that can deliver +420 hp.
    I see GM have three option for the 21 Tahoe and suburban; V8 5.3, 6.2, and a new in-line 6 diesel.

Beside, they will have different models ready day-one such as RTS (sporty version), and Z71 (off-road version). GW better hurry .. :)

5. HEMI345

HEMI345 Active Member

I don't know about you people, but I could go for some WS/WL juicy leaks or even just some believable rumors right about now.

[​IMG]

6. Mopar392

Mopar392 Well-Known Member

Well GMC Yukon AT4 is almost what I'd need, and it will hit the showrooms just in time for the summer trips.
    The sad thing, GW won't start production for another year at least, not baring any further delays.

[​IMG]

page2171, suzq044 and HEMI345 like this.
  7. HEMI345

HEMI345 Active Member

^
    What’s interesting.. the AT4 trim is available on all GMC’s lineup. It’s some how like the “trial rated” for Jeep.

[​IMG]

page2171 likes this.
  8. Zagnut27

Zagnut27 Jeepaholic

I like the AT4 in the Acadia and I think I saw an AT4 Sierra yesterday. I don’t know exactly what that trim brings to each individual vehicle, but for Acadia it’s mostly for show, though IMO it does make the Acadia look better.

Though I suppose even if most of it is for show, it may appeal to buyers who want the off-road look, and don’t necessarily need (or want) the extra capability. A good portion of Jeep buyers fit that description, IIRC the percentage who actually take them off-road is pretty small.

tabutler and page2171 like this.
  9. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

+1, Zagnut.

Zagnut27 likes this.