NewsNew Mopar distribution center • FCA’s high school design contest • Training rural service techs

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gray market Journey Help

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Help' started by Journey 11966, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Journey 11966

Journey 11966 New Member

Good be here, I hope to gain some friendships and share information,
    I'm on my way to pic it up from auction lot, has interior damage due to police searching for dope,
    I was hoping to get a window sticker, or option code list,
    any help appreciated

2. Journey 11966

Journey 11966 New Member

Any one have info on Mexico Journey build sheet, option code, window sticker?

3. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather Level III Supporter

Have a dealer run the VIN or to subscribe to a VIN service such as Comprehensive Chevrolet, Saturn, GMC, Hummer, Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Geo, Dodge, Plymouth, Jeep, Chrysler, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda Truck, Mercedes VIN Decoder (at http://www.compnine.com/vid.php ) to get an option code list.
    All Journeys were built in Mexico. Is this one just made in Mexico or is it a Mexican spec vehicle?
    If it's Mexican spec, you may be out of luck finding info on the VIN in the US (or even registering it).

4. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator Level III Supporter

What is the VIN? An original build sheet and original Monroney label can't legally be duplicated in some states, but an option list with sales codes might be available.
    There are services that cater to the used vehicle dealers that can print a 'facsimile' of the label, but it differs from the one that came from the factory.

5. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather Level III Supporter

6. NYBo

NYBo Active Member Level III Supporter