AF: Grill Guard | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grill Guard

Discussion in 'Compacts: Renegade, Patriot, Compass, Caliber' started by ScottM467, Apr 6, 2015.

1. ScottM467

ScottM467 Member

I bought a Sierra Blue renegade latitude 04/04/15. Does anyone know of any black grille guards for sale?

2. stevenspeaking

Are you talking about a front end cover or what was called a bra? If so Jeep has a part number for it. Send me an e-mail (see signature line) and I can send you a copy of the PDF accessories brochure.
    Steven

3. MoparNorm

MoparNorm Active Jeeper
    Level III Supporter

If you are talking about a real grill guard, it will be a few weeks/months before the aftermarket determines if there is a viable marketplace for such parts.
    It's too early to determine whether enough Jeepers and posers will seek this product, to make it worthwhile.
    When Liberty arrived, the aftermarket thought it was just another Jeep and spent a lot of capital building parts. Parts which then gathered dust on the shelf.
    Since that time Wrangler has exploded and people building parts for Wranglers are working 24/7 with no need to take a chance on the street Jeeps.
    If no one makes a grill guard or bull bar for the Renegade, start a social media wish list and some enterprising company will see it and possibly start a product line. If demand isn't there, these products will stop being built, so as soon as you see it, buy it.

4. Cornupenuria

Cornupenuria Well-Known Member

I don't know about structural integrity in the front end but would suspect the Trailhawk models have some strong mounting points near the tow hooks.

5. link3721

link3721 Yes, This MK Goes Off-Road

Rocky Road will probably have something eventually. They've got grill/brush guards for all the soft Jeeps prior.