NewsWhat’s special about the Demon? • Demon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellcats still selling....

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by CDJSalesPro, Mar 6, 2017.

1. CDJSalesPro

CDJSalesPro Active Member Level III Supporter

I delivered my 3rd Hellcat Charger this weekend. I am also working on my 4the Challenger Cat.

The Charger was picked up by a previous customer who got rid of his 2016 PCP 392Charger . He finally had enough of answering "NO" to the question is that thing a Hellcat? Now his answer is "Yes it is!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Devildodge

Devildodge Member

Awesome. Keep them coming.

3. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave Staff Member Supporter

Weren’t you with a different dealership before?

4. Ian

Ian Car Freak

5. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

They are leasing like crazy here on Metro Detroit... 36/MO lease with 10,500 miles with $1995/dwn with Chrysler Employee discount and good credit... $399/mo

Illegal Machine likes this.
  6. Erik Latranyi

Erik Latranyi Well-Known Member Level III Supporter

No, they just changed the name from Sport Chrysler to Norristown.

CDJSalesPro likes this.
  7. Illegal Machine

Illegal Machine Member

8. codypet

codypet Active Member

9. Chase300

Chase300 Member

I can see why.....and good is there will be plenty available in 3yrs. Hopefully most are not driven in the winter.

10. EVOL

EVOL Member

Lease cars generally are, but with only 10,500 miles over 3 yrs allowed, means those probably wont be. It would be tough not to hit 10,500 in the first year, let alone 3. That's an extremely low mileage allowance, so I assume FCA figures the lease people will treat the cars the same as buyers - sunny day garage queens.

11. jam1

jam1 Member

There will be TWO happy people..... congrats to the new Hellcat owner and congrats to whomever owns the 392-car in the future!

12. CDJSalesPro

Dealership was sold back in July.....Dealer principle was made an offer he couldn't refuse. New owners are awesome and well funded. So we have been able to make some awesome positive changes to the dealership.

oruandy, somber, Doug D and 4 others like this.
  13. CDJSalesPro

14. CDJSalesPro

I don't know what area you live in . But driving a Hellcat in the winter is akin to giving a gun to a baby. IMHO. All of the people that I have sold Hellcats will tell you that they are not their daily driver but more of their sunny Sunday toy. If you live in Texas or Florida and it is your everyday car then this lease is not for you.

[​IMG]

Robert Johnson and Erik Latranyi like this.
  15. Mike V.

Mike V. Moderator

How do i get that deal :D I'll gladly buy it at the end of the lease.

Mike

Bearhawke, Doug D, danbek and 2 others like this.