NewsDemon has a freakin’ TransBrake • Pritchett’s Challenger Drag Pak isn’t a Demon • Ram Longhorn to match trailers

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellcats still selling....

Discussion in 'Mopar News and Rumors' started by CDJSalesPro, Mar 6, 2017.

1. MoparDanno

MoparDanno Active Member Level III Supporter

Ill be in line as well!

Mike V. likes this.
  2. Mr. Gooseman

Mr. Gooseman Member

The Hellcat twins are extremely well-balanced cars--what a remarkable job of engineering by the SRT folks. Lots of great deals on brand new 2016's sitting on dealer lots.....the deals might even get better with the 18's due out soon. Might have to empty my piggy bank soon on a triple-black.

3. EVOL

EVOL Member

Its beside the point, you are renting a car - and leaving it in the garage while paying for it??? The almost laughable mileage limit means FCA wants them stored and has kept the payment low enough that you wont have it out in the slop (or paying $2000+ for snow tires) JMO

4. marlon_jbt

marlon_jbt Active Member

Well that explains a lot. I was wondering why Hellcats started popping up everywhere.

5. IMPERIAL4EVER

IMPERIAL4EVER Member

Lee Templeton Motors to Conicelli Chrysler Plymouth then Sport and now Norristown Chrysler. Dad bought from them a new 1976 Newport and then a new 1986 Fifth Avenue and then I bought the new 2013 300C. Last year the "C" stood for Hemi.

UN4GTBL likes this.
  6. saltydog

saltydog Active Member

Nice to see they are still selling.:)

7. CDJSalesPro

CDJSalesPro Active Member Level III Supporter

That must be a Detroit special..... 2016 Dodge Vehicle Incentives & Deals | Dodge (at http://www.dodge.com/en/incentives/bonus_incentives/ )

out here the program is....
    LEASE A 2016 CHARGER HELLCAT
    $ 599 A MONTH FOR
    36 MONTHS.6
    $2,999 due at least signing. No security deposit required( and it is a 12k per year lease)

saltydog likes this.
  8. CDJSalesPro

[​IMG]

Snow tires....on a Hellcat.............check please......Im done.....lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  9. patfromigh

patfromigh Active Member

Two words, winter beater. There's nothing sadder than seeing a high performance car left in a downtown parking garage for an eight hour shift.

Detonator Yellow likes this.
  10. TTO_XODJ

TTO_XODJ Member

Put snow tires on mine.. Never saw snow. It isn't that big of a deal.

EVOL likes this.
  11. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

12. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru! Supporter

Actual HELLCAT owner from here in Michigan.

Mastertech63, OneGunzo, JKU12 and 5 others like this.
  13. Hellcatbroughtmehere

Hellcatbroughtmehere Member

Not quite sure how I feel about that. At first I cringed but then again Hellcats are not exactly a rare car at this point. I don't hesitate to drive the Corvette in the winter, since they make roughly a bajillion each year, but I could never do it to something with some rarity. Like a Ram SRT10 for example.

14. Chase300

Chase300 Member

For me its not the snow....its the dang salt or brine solution they put on the roads that you don't want on your car's under carriage.

15. CDJSalesPro