AF: Hello Pickup Forum! | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Pickup Forum!

Discussion in 'Ram, pickups, new Wagoneer, commercial trucks' started by eallenmar, Jan 23, 2020.

1. eallenmar

eallenmar New Member

An introduction! Just purchased my 78' D100 near Long Beach, CA about a month ago. So far it's been fun working on it. It looks like the previous owner was trying to create a 'Midnite Express' replica, and most of my time has been spent removing the vinyl, wood stakes, and cleaning the fuel system.

No current major plans for now, as I'm just focusing on getting it to run as is and replace little things; Dash Trim, Heating System, Fixing the turn signals and Gauges, etc.

Any advice and input on places to source parts or reference material is very much appreciated!

- Enrique

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shane Estabrooks and page2171 like this.
  2. eallenmar

eallenmar New Member

... Clearly my links via Dropbox didn't work, I'll have to figure that out

3. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

Welcome to Allpar. There may be a 'probationary' period for newcomers trying to post images.
    Give it a couple of days.

4. eallenmar

eallenmar New Member

Hey, I think it works now!

Original photos of when I purchased about 3 weeks ago....

Attached Files:

5. eallenmar

eallenmar New Member

Photos from recently. As I mentioned, I think the original or previous owner was trying to make it a replica. I personally like it this way, and think it looks 'cleaner'.

I'm hoping to, in the near future, add larger mirrors a small lift and different tires. To me, the CRAGAR set it currently has doesn't do anything for me.

Attached Files:

6. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

Sometimes the system needs the images to definitely end with the right extension. No PDF. As I recall it makes a local copy of the images so the pages can be served securely, without warnings.

Shane Estabrooks likes this.
  7. page2171

page2171 Well-Known Member

Cool looking truck! Welcome to Allpar.