AF: Help i need a hand | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help i need a hand

Discussion in 'Repairs, Maintenance, Help' started by Jeremy L Ferguson, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Jeremy L Ferguson

I have a 2003 chrysler pt cruiser 2.4 tubo had to put in a new lower thermostat housing car was running fine steaming cause that part had a leak cause somone broke a bolt in it before i got it but got it all done now its throwing p0700 and p0562 my battery did die while i was working on it due to the fact my key comes out when it on bad ignition or loose howerver you wanna put it had someone jump me wouldnt start even when somone was jumping me i am using tha acctual battery terminals not the ports now im charging the battery i erease the codes and it still wont start

2. valiant67

valiant67 ...

When you say it won’t start, is the starter turning the engine over? If the starter is working, have you checked for spark and fuel pressure?

3. DC-93

DC-93 Well-Known Member

Some of the missing periods.

4. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

You have several ground wires on the inside of the driver side fender. Remove the air filter box and you'll see them. You have to make sure they're clean and tight. This is a known problem area for the PT's.

5. 06PTElectricBlue

06PTElectricBlue Active Member

Not to make fun of someone, or make light of the situation, when someone may be in a hurry or in a bind, but where would you like to put those periods, and have you included the correct #?! ;):cool::)

DC-93 likes this.