Allpar Forums banner

Helping the July sales numbers: 500c

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  tryphon 
#1 · (Edited)
So a new resident found its way into my driveway last night. A 2014 Fiat 500c Pop in Granito Lucente, with Nero and Rosso interior highlights and a Bordeaux top (I'm using all the cute Fiat names for the colors). It was a smoking hot deal - far better than Affiliate Pricing and what Edmunds considered a true price. No idea why only one of the pics is showing right now. All three show in the topic preview.

See less See more
#4 ·
Awesome! I wanted to get a 500 when I totaled my Sebring... But after such an accident I wanted a bigger vehicle... And I wanted a 500T or the Abarth, and being 21 such a car woulda been crazy to insure.

#5 ·
The 500C has been cheap to insure, much less than it costs for the 300S.
The 500C is the replacement I had been looking for since I sold the Jeep Wrangler. Open air and easy to maneuver around town. Plus double the MPGs of the Jeep.

Reactions: Mike V.
#6 ·
I like that Mark. Nice car. My son wants one of those. He's 6 feet tall and 265 lbs. I told him he'd look like a bear in a clown car, but when we looked at one, he didn't actually look that big in it. I told him once he gets me paid off for the Neon, he can do what he wants with it. I foresee a trade sometime next year.

#8 ·
I like that Mark. Nice car. My son wants one of those. He's 6 feet tall and 265 lbs. I told him he'd look like a bear in a clown car, but when we looked at one, he didn't actually look that big in it. I told him once he gets me paid off for the Neon, he can do what he wants with it. I foresee a trade sometime next year.
"bear in a clown car" ... that's what I thought too (I'm a titch under 6' and 280 lbs) until I sat in one August of last year. Looked around some more after my test drive and when the motor in my truck decided to suddenly turn itself into a 2 cycle this January, I made the leap- a 500 Sport. Amazingly comfortable and easy to live with ... easy entry/egress, plenty of leg room, comfortable, supportive seat, economical to operate (average 38 mpg in summer, 36 winter), and handles well- it's a blast to drive. No question the 500 is a niche car ... many dismiss it out of hand for its size- I almost did but to try one is to buy one.

#9 ·
Love the interior colors! Hey Valiant67, Landmark is my favorite dealer where we purchased our 3 Grand cherokees an 2008 Ram Sport from. Now that we moved to FL full time, we will be getting again FL licenses after the first and FL now taxes your vehicle when you first register it like GA starting doing instead of doing the old yearly property TAX. Couldn't find a better MOPAR dealer than Landmark and the a Grreat Service Dept. So far, we have used Daytona Dodge/Jeep at the Automall. Nice ploace so far. Fiat dealer right next door and checked out the 500L's. Really liked the yellow one with brown leather interior! Scrumptious!

#11 ·
Sadly the 500C got traded in before the end of 2014. A change in jobs meant a larger car was needed. The Dodge Dart still did not work for what was needed so a 500L replaced the 500C. I'll miss the convertible top in a few months :(

Attachments

#12 ·
I was looking at the 500L and really liked the room, but couldn't get over that 1.4 engine. UGH! I like the VWJetta or Passat for the money and room, power. I like the colors FIAT uses though and wish all vehicle manufacturers offered other than black or gray on most vehicles. At least on my 2010 Frontier truck I got Camel interior.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.