Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey guys, Im Robert from Tn. good to be here

Discussion in 'Welcome to Allpar!' started by Journey 11966, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Journey 11966

Journey 11966 New Member

Hope to build some relationships, and learn more about these Mopars and my new Journey

wolfsblood07 and PCRMike like this.
  2. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

Welcome to allpar, Robert. Where are you in TN? I am a tn native transplanted to fl about two years ago. Biggest mistake of my life.

PCRMike likes this.
  3. Doug D

Doug D Virginia Gentleman

Welcome to Allpar.

I am a Journey owner as well. We're actually on our 2nd one. We bought a '09 Journey SXT in March 2008 right off the showroom floor. About three years later it went Christine on us - all the idiot lights were cycling off and on. Traded it for a lightly used 2010 Journey SXT. Only 5 months or so left to pay on it.

Where in TN are you? My son lives in Johnson City and currently attends ETSU.

4. PCRMike

PCRMike Well-Known Member

I had a 2012 journey that never gave me a moments trouble. I think you will like it. I am located south of Lawrenceburg TN.

5. chuzz

chuzz Well-Known Member

I grew up and lived between Nashville and Memphis. 13 miles from the TN River/ KY Lake in a little community called Waverly.

6. MSP Dan

MSP Dan Member

Welcome aboard. I'm new too. I was born in Wisconsin but grew up in and around Memphis. We moved there when I was 8 and I moved back up here at 23. I have mixed memories of those times.

7. Mopartial

Mopartial Fits and Finishes
    Level III Supporter

Welcome, Robert. I'm north of Chattanooga, in the beautiful hills of southeastern Tennessee. Allpar is an excellent place to learn about Mopars, autos in general, and the industry. Lots of experts here.

8. redriderbob

redriderbob Mopar Guru!
    Level 2 Supporter

Welcome Robert. Hopefully you'll enjoy this site as much as the rest of us.