AF: I have an addiction... | Page 6 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have an addiction...

Discussion in 'A Body: Duster, Valiant, Dart, etc' started by saltydog, Sep 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Scrounge

Scrounge Got parts?
    Level 2 Supporter

saltydog likes this.
  2. saltydog

saltydog Well-Known Member

3. saltydog

Just an update: the Valiant has been dead reliable! And she has turned into my DD....and with no A/C...ugh!

Scrounge likes this.
  4. Scrounge

Scrounge Got parts?
    Level 2 Supporter

My '99 Ram's a/c doesn't work, but I've never made that a priority, so long as the windows roll down.

saltydog likes this.
  5. saltydog

The Valiant is not too bad as long as you are moving, sitting in traffic is a killer! Yesterday was not bad, very mild and in the 90's, so we too the Valiant for a late night ice cream run :)

From what our weather man said, today will be the last day for tolerable temps and the rest of July will be in in the 100+ :eek:

Scrounge and valiant67 like this.
  6. Scrounge

Scrounge Got parts?
    Level 2 Supporter

Good to read that your Valiant remains reliable. Agreed about sitting in traffic. Very little of that in the small town where I live, with a total of 5 stoplights, which I often avoid; most of my driving is on the highway, which is up to 70 mph in either direction.

You might consider keeping sherbet in your freezer.

saltydog likes this.