Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting label on a Ram truck

Discussion in 'Ram, pickups, commercial trucks' started by 85lebaront2, Dec 14, 2017.

1. 85lebaront2

Level 2 Supporter

This morning while I was in the drive through at our local McDonalds I was behind what I am pretty sure was a fairly new Ram pickup. It had the RAM letters stamped in the tail gate. Down in the left corner was what looked like a model nameplate that said "REBEL".

I know FCA owns the rights to all it's predecessors names, but thought it was kind of cute that they dug clear back to 1957 for a name. It's either that or BLER was missing from the middle of the tailgate.

Is this a new Ram package? It was a 1500, and I think the fender emblem was the Hemi emblem. Truck had the bumper cutaway factory duals.

2. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

3. 85lebaront2

Level 2 Supporter

That was my thought that is was a package, not bad looking for a Dodge.

4. page2171

Level 2 Supporter

I parked behind an all black Rebel yesterday at the DMV. Not normally a huge fan of black, but it looked pretty sweet.