Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JKU Number II

Discussion in 'Wrangler, CJ, Wagoneer, other traditional Jeeps' started by MoparNorm, Jul 29, 2013.

1. HotCarNut

HotCarNut Defender of Reality
    Level III Supporter

thanks guys! My wife loves it too! Given the comments about the 2017 changes, I may have to buy a couple of them over the next couple of years....

2. HotCarNut

Level III Supporter

BUMP - I miss Norm....

I was giving some advice to a friend today on her Jeep lift project and came back to this thread to pull all of the info and knowledge that Norm passed on when building his second JKU. Hard to believe that it was back in 2014.....knowledge like that contained in the first couple of pages of this thread should NOT be lost!!!

@Dave Z - any ideas on how we more permanently preserve some of the expert advice from folks like Norm and Bob??? So many great things slowly fading into the ether as their presence is no longer here....

Dave Z likes this.
  3. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

Yes, you send me the URLs to preserve, I convert them into articles.

HotCarNut likes this.
  4. HotCarNut

Level III Supporter

How should I do that when info is throughout a thread such as this? Various posts including pics and rules of thumb for tire sizing with various lift levels. Also thoughts on gear ratios, etc. Just want to make it easy for you without inundating you with links to the individual posts....

5. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Supporter

If it's a moderately sized thread just let me know and I'll cull it. Otherwise just copy and paste into email what you think is most relevant ... URL of whole thread will let me go back and get attributions (or make my life really easy and copy those in too!). I used to get MOST of Allpar's material from threads...