AF: K-27 body seat belts | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-27 body seat belts

Discussion in 'Cars and parts wanted' started by 85lebaront2, Oct 4, 2018.

1. 85lebaront2

Level 2 Supporter

I am looking for some cordovan (I believe that's the correct description) seat belts for a 1986 Lebaron convertible, primarily the front inner ones (the buckle part). My driver's one is completely rusted through near the bottom and the passenger one is pretty rusty also (the joy of owning a 32 year old convertible). The outer portions are still serviceable except the quick rewind actuator for the passenger side is broken and as near as I can tell only came with the belt assembly.

Rear ones are reasonable, and unless I am giving rides to dwarves they shouldn't be a problem.

2. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

3. 85lebaront2

Level 2 Supporter

IC, I was trying to find that part of his list, thanks! Problem is belts were color keyed to the interior color, and mine is red, what I thought was cordovan in the parts list (I have them from Turbododge.com). It is either that or I did find aftermarket ones that will work and aren't too costly. It becomes the question of how well I trust 32 year old seatbelts.