Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for bits and pieces

Discussion in 'EEK! - Every Extended-K Car' started by Joshua T, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Joshua T

Joshua T New Member

I have a 92 duster 2 door and I need a few pieces like the plastic piece on the side of the seat to lift it up and maybe original wheels if possible.

Where do you find your parts at? Do junkyards still carry these older models? What about upgraded stock parts like the computer and cruise control? Rock auto has a few bits though but nothing super exciting.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by ImperialCrown, Nov 18, 2017
  3. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

The 1992 passenger car parts catalog is here:
    http://oskin.ru/pub/chrysler-dodge/manuals/Chrysler_Service_Parts_Catalog/CD2/82-91Car/92p.PDF
    Use the Mopar part # to reference on Google for what you need.
    The Shadow/Sundance is the P-body. P.A.R. means paint as required.
    Seat parts begin in figure ITP-1400. Model 24 is the 2-door car. The trim code should be found on the drivers door and on the underhood body code plate.
    5-lug Neon wheels may work for you.
    Arizona parts has lots of NOS parts.
    http://arizonaparts.com/database/partlist.txt

Joshua T likes this.
  4. neon98rt

neon98rt Well-Known Member

i buy cars strip them and fill my garage. lebarons only . Junkyards crushed them years ago.

5. 01rt

01rt Active Member

Used to see theseall the time in my local pick-n-pull. No more tho. See Ks a little and very rarely a P.I've got some Mopar wheels I'd like to sell. Got 15" Pizzas and 16" CS Pumpers. I beleive Allpar has a wheel decription page some where