Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for my uncle's 64 Sport Fury convertible

Discussion in 'Other classic cars' started by desotocrazy, Dec 28, 2017.

1. desotocrazy

desotocrazy Active Member

Hello... long shot here... but I'm looking to find out what happened to my uncle's 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible. He was the original owner back in late 1963 and lived Hamtramck at the time. The car was triple black, 426, auto transmission. He traded it in after a year or two for a Valiant station wagon... you know for the kids. Ha ha. Anyways, after he traded it in in Centerline,MI, it was missing from the used car lot the very next day, never to be seen again. Possibly dealer traded or sent to auction?

He did some of his own work on the car and often told of how he welded his initials on the frame in the engine bay. If you know of the car, please email me. I'd like to see what it looks like today and show it to him if possible. The car has some serious automotive history today he could fill you in on.

Thanks,
    Desotocrazy