AF: Looking Up Wiper Bushings Part Numbers | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking Up Wiper Bushings Part Numbers

Discussion in 'L: Horizon/Omni, Rampage, etc' started by 1993 Sundance, Jan 23, 2020.

1. 1993 Sundance

1993 Sundance New Member

I give up. It was easier finding part numbers for my other cars, but for some reason, this ain't working. I need the bushing that goes in the middle so the passenger wiper will work, and not just the driver side. I found some numbers, but when I go to order them, it says they are for only 87 to 88, or something like that, I forget. I have a 1993 Sundance. Are there parts diagrams on line somewhere that I don't know about? I wanted to get the one made by Mopar, and not the aftermarket, but at this age, maybe it wouldn't matter.

2. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES"
    Level 2 Supporter

Dorman kit 49447. There are two that fit in each package, so buy two kits. You can slice the top off one bushing to fit over the motor shaft.

3. 1993 Sundance

1993 Sundance New Member

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will hit one of the local stores and grab it. Perhaps the Dorman website says this won't fit my car for the reason you cited, that is, that one would need a shave. Perhaps the wipers got a slight change in between years. Their website does show this part number fits 1987. Thank you again