AF: Lug Nuts | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lug Nuts

Discussion in 'Vans' started by 89DODGETBI, Oct 18, 2015.

1. 89DODGETBI

89DODGETBI New Member

Hi all,
    I've finally managed to source some secondhand 5 lug 8 hole factory alloy wheels for our 1989 B250 to replace the steel wheels fitted originally. Unfortunately these don't have the lug nuts with them and I've no idea what part number these might be or what will fit. I don't think I can use the original steel wheel nuts, could anyone point me in the direction of a current part number for these and hopefully a source who'll will export to the UK? The photo is the same model.
    Thanks in advance.
    sm__cow-1695.jpg.gif

2. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

Search for Mopar part# 6031535. They are 1/2"x20 capped nuts and are 'big nose' style for aluminum rims.
    They are discontinued from Mopar, but should be available from a parts house somewhere that would ship to you.
    See reference # 21 for the lug nut (your wheel is ref # 15):
    http://www.moparpartsgiant.com/part...re-light-duty.html?Filter=(E=ELG;T=DGN;R=*R5)
    (I am only using the MoparPartsGiant website for a catalog look-up. They probably don't stock the nut).

3. 89DODGETBI

89DODGETBI New Member

Thank you, that's really helpful, I'll look them up.

4. GLHS60

GLHS60 Well-Known Member

5. 89DODGETBI

89DODGETBI New Member

Thanks all,
    I've managed to secure 20 of the Lug nuts imperial crown suggested, (6031535), so that was very helpful. Luckily the wheels came with the center finishers, but does anyone know of any locking nuts that may fit?
    Thanks again for all your suggestions.

6. 89DODGETBI

89DODGETBI New Member

Here's the wheel with the center removed.

Attached Files:

7. ImperialCrown

ImperialCrown Moderator
    Level III Supporter

8. 89DODGETBI

89DODGETBI New Member

Thanks again, the guy who supplied the lug nuts is also helping out with the locking nuts - so that's very good of him. They are the ones Imperial Crown suggested. I've just received the new Lug nuts and they're similar to the photo above - genuine Mopar 6031535 and with a stainless cap over the steel nut. I'd post a photo of them but can't seem to get our images small enough. Thank you all for your input and suggestions.

ImperialCrown likes this.