Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LX Springfest 2018

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by hmk123, Dec 31, 2017.

1. hmk123

Level III Supporter

Looks like it will be big this year since it is going to be at Auto Club Raceway at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA.

Spring Festival of Lx (at http://www.socallx.com/ )

1/4 Mile Racing
    Chrysler has rented the complete Fairplex Auto Club Raceway site which gives us access to the 1/4 mile drag strip. NHRA will be running the racing event for us. As this is our first time offering a racing format, we are still working out the details for additional costs and how many vehicles can be accommodated. Details will be worked out soon and we will e-mail all registered attendees to alert you to the updated information.

Thrill Rides
    Dodge will be providing thrill rides at the Spring Festival. Don't miss this opportunity to experience a high horsepower ride piloted by a professional driver.

UN4GTBL, BASONE88, Devildodge and 2 others like this.
  2. Smitman

Level 2 Supporter

Can’t wait!

3. hmk123

Level III Supporter

Same here. This will be my ninth time. Would be great if Ralph could make it again... Will be amazing if they get over 1500 cars this time.

UN4GTBL likes this.
  4. Smitman

Level 2 Supporter

My fourth, but haven’t been in a couple of years. This one looks like it might be the best.

5. MoparJoe

MoparJoe Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will let stock Demons do full passes ...

Mike V. and Smitman like this.
  6. Smitman

Level 2 Supporter

Gonna be interesting since it’s a private rental. I’ll say yes. ( as long as they don’t get too far into the nines ;) )