Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manufacturer date

Discussion in '200, Avenger/Sebring, Cirrus/Stratus/Breeze' started by wheelsport, Jul 16, 2017.

1. wheelsport

wheelsport Member

How can I determine the date of manufacture on my '08 Sebring Touring?

2. peterjon1

peterjon1 Well-Known Member

I believe there should be a sticker inside the drivers door, either on the door itself, or the door frame.

3. wheelsport

wheelsport Member

thanks. Now that you've answered that how can I determine if my car had the recall on the top?

4. valiant67

valiant67 Rich Corinthian Leather
    Level III Supporter

5. wheelsport

wheelsport Member

I TRIED TO ENTER MY SN ON THE SITE BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE A PROBLEM AND WON'T ACCEPT IT

6. Bob Lincoln

Bob Lincoln "CHECK FAULT CODES"
    Level 2 Supporter

Make sure all 17 digits are correct.
    That said, of my 3 cars, 2 work and the third also says "VIN not found. Please try again." - But that's a 1984, I don't know if their system goes back that far.

7. ImperialCrown

Level III Supporter

There are no letter 'O's or 'I's in a VIN. They are '0' (zeros) or '1' (ones) to avoid confusion.
    If you still have problems, PM me the VIN and a return email address if you want.