AF: Mild redesign for the Pacifica | Page 9 | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mild redesign for the Pacifica

Discussion in 'Mopar News' started by Mr.Source, Dec 29, 2019.

1. IronMike3406

IronMike3406 Well-Known Member

Well any indication on reliability of Hyundai and Kia I can attest to what has happened to our 2010 Kia Forte it has had numerous issues with the A/C whether it was the compressor or the control unit both failed numerous times. Constant issues with the charging system as well. The roof structure also separated from substructure. Car now has just over 100k and it's back in the shop with non-starting issues granted their warranty was 10 years 100k all was covered under warranty but other than that I will not buy another Hyundai/Kia product ever again. Our Jeep has been exemplary so far. 10k and not one issue so far.

2. Powdered Toast Man

Powdered Toast Man Move along, nothing to see here

All makes have their lemons. My 2011 Dodge Journey which I bought new and currently only has 72,000km on it has been a nightmare throughout it's life. I'm looking to get rid of it and of course it's also got a big rust bubble spreading out from under the driver's door handle which despite the low mileage, absolutely kills the resale value of it for us. It's the worst Mopar I've ever owned and if I wasn't such a loyalist this vehicle would have put me off ever buying another FCA product again.

wvutuba, page2171 and Tony K like this.