AF: MOPAR Action | Allpar Forums
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOPAR Action

Discussion in 'Rumors and General Chrysler Discussion' started by KOG, Aug 1, 2016.

1. KOG

KOG KOG

I haven't seen an update here on the fate of the magazine lately, just found this on the website.

"Harris Publishing went out of business. Mopar Action is now being published by AMGParade..
    Same staff, same great content. The next issue will have a December cover date
    and will be in your mailbox and on newsstands in mid-October."

valiant67 likes this.
  2. Dave Z

Dave Z It's me, Dave
    Staff Member Level III Supporter

I'll have to write to 'em and see what's up - good they found a new publisher.

valiant67 likes this.
  3. valiant67

valiant67 ...

Please everyone - support this magazine's rebirth.
    People complain there is no support for Mopars but then don't patronize the resources we have.

MPE426HEMI likes this.
  4. Stéphane Dumas

Stéphane Dumas Well-Known Member

A bit off-topic, besides Mopar Action, does High-Performance Mopar and Mopar Muscle are still published?

5. valiant67

valiant67 ...

High Performance Mopar has been gone for many years, probably around 2000 or so. It folded into Mopar Muscle. Then about 2 years ago Mopar Muscle got rid of their staff and put people in place who were much more comfortable with GMs than Mopars (in my opinion) and it went down hill bad. I still have a subscription for another year but i certainly won't renew.

6. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Well-Known Member

I bought Mopar Action for years. I actually have that August 2016 issue pictured sitting on my desk right now. I've kind of cut back on buying them because, like I said before, there's only so much one can recycle when it comes to classic Mopars.
    I always liked Cliff Gromer and Rick Ehrenberg's stuff. They know their Mopars for sure. Ricks always willing to help out with a question. If there's an answer, he'll find it. The best Mopar Mag there is now IMO. I hope they continue well into the future.

valiant67 likes this.
  7. valiant67

valiant67 ...

I just found out Mopar Muscle never updated my address when I moved so most of the last year's magazines never made it to me. Shows how much I thought of their new format.

8. valiant67

valiant67 ...

Agreed on the feature cars. But the tech stuff from Rick Ehrenberg (both the articles and the letters he answered) never got old. That alone was worth the cost of subscription for me.

MPE426HEMI likes this.
  9. MPE426HEMI

MPE426HEMI Well-Known Member

That's the first part of the magazine I read every time. Excellent.

10. hemirunner426

hemirunner426 Well-Known Member

Good news,been a subscriber from the beginning.Ebooger likes to drink Canadian beer.