NewsDemon chillin’ the intercooler • This really is the 2018 Wrangler “JL” • Red vs black keys: Real-world Hellcat performance

Hello, Allpar Forums member or visitor! If you were a member, you would not see this ad!

Register or log in at the top right of the page...

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mopar week in South Korea?

Discussion in 'Outside North America' started by Jeff2KPatriotBlue, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Jeff2KPatriotBlue

Jeff2KPatriotBlue Radioactive

I live in Seoul now, and spend several hours per day on the highways for my job.

I have been here for about 4 months, and have seen quite a few 300's and Jeeps, a couple T&Cs, but little else.

In the past week I have seen 2 Dakotas, 2 Caravans, 2 Sebring 'verts, and 2 PT's. All older cars, and only one of the Dakotas was near a US military base. :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  2. chuzz

chuzz Active Member

What do you do for a living, Jeff? My son is infatuated with South Korea and I'm trying to get him out of the house!

DC-93 likes this.
  3. Donnie 3.0

Donnie 3.0 Member

Sounds like an adoption is in the future,,,*haahaahaa*

4. Jeff2KPatriotBlue

Jeff2KPatriotBlue Radioactive

Hi Chuzz,

I am doing supplier quality for nuclear power plant equipment. If he has experience with ASME Section III, send me his resume.

:)